E-Cigarette Science News
- Short-term effects of electronic and tobacco cigarettes on exhaled nitric oxide.
- Research gaps related to the environmental impacts of electronic cigarettes.
- Electronic cigarettes: incorporating human factors engineering into risk assessments.
- The impact of electronic cigarettes on the paediatric population.
- Electronic cigarettes: product characterisation and design considerations.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Varenicline, low dose naltrexone, and their combination for heavy-drinking smokers: human laboratory findings.
- Review: Nicotine replacement therapy increases CVD events; bupropion and varenicline do not.
- Diverse strategies targeting ?7 homomeric and ?6?2* heteromeric nicotinic acetylcholine receptors for smoking cessation.
- Nicotinic acetylcholine receptor efficacy and pharmacological properties of 3-(substituted phenyl)-2?-substituted tropanes.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Partner smoking and maternal cotinine during pregnancy: Implications for negative control methods.
- Association of passive smoking with cognitive impairment in nonsmoking older adults: a systematic literature review and a new study of Chinese cohort.
- Licit and illicit drug use in cluster headache.
- [Air pollution and health - counselling options for physicians].
- Lumbrokinase from earthworm extract ameliorates second-hand smoke-induced cardiac fibrosis.
Hookah Science News
- Bibliometric analysis of scientific publications on waterpipe (narghile, shisha, hookah) tobacco smoking during the period 2003-2012.
- The relation of self-esteem and illegal drug usage in high school students.
- Fallacies about Water Pipe Use in Turkish University Students - What Might Be the Consequences?
- The frequency of shisha (waterpipe) smoking in students of different age groups.
- Harmful effects of shisha: literature review.