Montana Quit Smoking Hotline and Free Phone Counseling
Montana Tobacco Quit Line
For Residents of:
Who is eligible for services?:
For these types of tobacco users:
Smokers and Smokeless Users (Dip and Chew)
Types of Services Available:
Free Phone Counseling: Yes
Multiple Sessions: Yes
Single Sessions: Yes
Self-Help Materials: Yes
Will Help Pregnant Smokers Quit: Yes
Provide free quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: Yes
Nicotine Gum: Yes
Nicotine Lozenges: Yes
Small Text Price Checker Ad:
- Not eligible for a full-course of Free Medications?
- Save some money by using the Price Checker
Notes about free medications:
Appropriate candidates are eligible for four free weeks of above medications.
Give discounts on quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: No
Nicotine Gum: No
Nicotine Lozenges: No
Nicotine Inhaler: No
Notes about discount medications:
May have copay charges. Call for info.
Quitline Phone Number:
1(800) QUIT-NOW (+1-8007848669)
E-Cigarette Science News
- Chemical Composition and Evaluation of Nicotine, Tobacco Alkaloids, pH, and Selected Flavors in E-Cigarette Cartridges and Refill Solutions.
- Switching to E-cigarettes in the Event of a Menthol Cigarette Ban.
- The Other Combustible Products: Prevalence and Correlates of Little Cigar/Cigarillo Use among Cigarette Smokers.
- Research support for effective state and community tobacco control programme response to electronic nicotine delivery systems.
- The impact of price and tobacco control policies on the demand for electronic nicotine delivery systems.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- An Association Between the Use of Hypnotics and Quit Status in the Treatment of Nicotine Dependence With Varenicline in Bipolar Disorder.
- [Effectiveness of Varenicline with counseling programs on smoking cessation in a targeted clinical setting in China].
- Real-World Effectiveness of Varenicline Versus Nicotine Replacement Therapy in Patients With and Without Psychiatric Disorders.
- Treatment of depression in a former smoker with varenicline? A case report and discussion.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Risk Factors for Mortality from Acute Lower Respiratory Infections (ALRI) in Children under Five Years of Age in Low and Middle-Income Countries: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Observational Studies.
- Tobacco control and health advocacy in the European Union: Understanding effective coalition-building.
- Children Learning About Second-hand Smoking (CLASS): a feasibility cluster randomised controlled trial.
- [Smoking and secondhand smoking in Zhejiang province, China].
- [The prevalence of exposure of children under the age of 18 to second-hand smoke inside motor vehicles].
Hookah Science News
- Short-term nose-only water-pipe (shisha) smoking exposure accelerates coagulation and causes cardiac inflammation and oxidative stress in mice.
- [Severe recurrent carbon monoxide poisoning caused by smoking.]
- Pattern of shisha and cigarette smoking in the general population in malaysia.
- Hookah use predicts cigarette smoking progression among college smokers.
- Waterpipe Tobacco Smoking in the United States: Findings from the National Adult Tobacco Survey.