Montana Quit Smoking Hotline and Free Phone Counseling
Montana Tobacco Quit Line
For Residents of:
Who is eligible for services?:
For these types of tobacco users:
Smokers and Smokeless Users (Dip and Chew)
Types of Services Available:
Free Phone Counseling: Yes
Multiple Sessions: Yes
Single Sessions: Yes
Self-Help Materials: Yes
Will Help Pregnant Smokers Quit: Yes
Provide free quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: Yes
Nicotine Gum: Yes
Nicotine Lozenges: Yes
Small Text Price Checker Ad:
- Not eligible for a full-course of Free Medications?
- Save some money by using the Price Checker
Notes about free medications:
Appropriate candidates are eligible for four free weeks of above medications.
Give discounts on quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: No
Nicotine Gum: No
Nicotine Lozenges: No
Nicotine Inhaler: No
Notes about discount medications:
May have copay charges. Call for info.
Quitline Phone Number:
1(800) QUIT-NOW (+1-8007848669)
E-Cigarette Science News
- Adolescents' Exposure to Tobacco and Alcohol Content in YouTube Music Videos.
- Electronic cigarettes for smoking cessation and reduction.
- Electronic cigarettes and alternative nicotine products.
- The importance of product definitions in US e-cigarette laws and regulations.
- Risk Factors for Exclusive E-Cigarette Use and Dual E-Cigarette Use and Tobacco Use in Adolescents.
Cessation Drugs Science News
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Antioxidant effects of hydrogen sulfide on left ventricular remodeling in smoking rats are mediated via PI3K/Akt-dependent activation of Nrf2.
- [Effects of smoking on expressions of HIF-1? and HDAC2 in asthmatic mice.]
- [The changes in smoking related behaviours and second hand smoke after the smoking ban in Izmir].
- Second-hand drinking may increase support for alcohol policies: new results from the 2010 National Alcohol Survey.
- The Association between active and passive smoking and latent tuberculosis infection in adults and children in the united states: results from NHANES.
Hookah Science News
- Prevalence of Hookah Smoking in Relation to Religiosity and Familial Support in College Students of Tabriz, northwest of Iran.
- Waterpipe tobacco smoking: what is the evidence that it supports nicotine/tobacco dependence?
- Hookah pipes are associated with young people starting smoking, study finds.
- A review of air quality, biological indicators and health effects of second-hand waterpipe smoke exposure.
- Prevalence, Knowledge, and Practices of Hookah Smoking Among University Students, Florida, 2012.