Montana Quit Smoking Hotline and Free Phone Counseling
Montana Tobacco Quit Line
For Residents of:
Who is eligible for services?:
For these types of tobacco users:
Smokers and Smokeless Users (Dip and Chew)
Types of Services Available:
Free Phone Counseling: Yes
Multiple Sessions: Yes
Single Sessions: Yes
Self-Help Materials: Yes
Will Help Pregnant Smokers Quit: Yes
Provide free quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: Yes
Nicotine Gum: Yes
Nicotine Lozenges: Yes
Small Text Price Checker Ad:
- Not eligible for a full-course of Free Medications?
- Save some money by using the Price Checker
Notes about free medications:
Appropriate candidates are eligible for four free weeks of above medications.
Give discounts on quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: No
Nicotine Gum: No
Nicotine Lozenges: No
Nicotine Inhaler: No
Notes about discount medications:
May have copay charges. Call for info.
Quitline Phone Number:
1(800) QUIT-NOW (+1-8007848669)
E-Cigarette Science News
- E-cigarettes and cancer patients.
- Short-term effects of electronic and tobacco cigarettes on exhaled nitric oxide.
- Research gaps related to the environmental impacts of electronic cigarettes.
- Electronic cigarettes: incorporating human factors engineering into risk assessments.
- The impact of electronic cigarettes on the paediatric population.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy for Smoking Cessation or Reduction: A Review of the Clinical Evidence
- Varenicline, low dose naltrexone, and their combination for heavy-drinking smokers: human laboratory findings.
- Review: Nicotine replacement therapy increases CVD events; bupropion and varenicline do not.
- Diverse strategies targeting ?7 homomeric and ?6?2* heteromeric nicotinic acetylcholine receptors for smoking cessation.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Predictors of environmental lead exposure among pregnant women - a prospective cohort study in Poland.
- Effects of chronic passive smoking on the regeneration of rat femoral defects filled with hydroxyapatite and stimulated by laser therapy.
- [Association between serum bisphenol-A and recurrent spontaneous abortion: a 1:2 case-control study, China].
- Partner smoking and maternal cotinine during pregnancy: Implications for negative control methods.
- Association of passive smoking with cognitive impairment in nonsmoking older adults: a systematic literature review and a new study of Chinese cohort.
Hookah Science News
- Bibliometric analysis of scientific publications on waterpipe (narghile, shisha, hookah) tobacco smoking during the period 2003-2012.
- The relation of self-esteem and illegal drug usage in high school students.
- Fallacies about Water Pipe Use in Turkish University Students - What Might Be the Consequences?
- The frequency of shisha (waterpipe) smoking in students of different age groups.
- Harmful effects of shisha: literature review.