Florida Quit Smoking Hotline and Free Phone Counseling
Florida Quit-for-Life Line
For Residents of:
For these types of tobacco users:
Smokers and Smokeless Users (Dip and Chew)
Types of Services Available:
Free Phone Counseling: Yes
Multiple Sessions: Yes
Will Help Pregnant Smokers Quit: Yes
Provide free quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: Yes
Nicotine Gum: Yes
Nicotine Lozenges: Yes
Small Text Price Checker Ad:
- Not eligible for a full-course of Free Medications?
- Save some money by using the Price Checker
Give discounts on quitting medications?:
Quitline Phone Number:
1-877-U-CAN NOW (1-877-822-6669)
E-Cigarette Science News
- Profile of e-cigarette use and its relationship with cigarette quit attempts and abstinence in Kansas adults.
- Welsh pre-teens 'strongly aware' of e-cigarettes.
- Influence of E-smoking liquids on human periodontal ligament fibroblasts.
- Nicotine poisoning increase due to e-cigarettes.
- Pirfenidone for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Thrombocytosis in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Exacerbations, and a Longitudinal Study on E-Cigarettes.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Examination of the effects of varenicline, bupropion, lorcaserin, or naltrexone on responding for conditioned reinforcement in nicotine-exposed rats.
- Sy22-5nicotine and cognition in schizophrenia.
- Safety of varenicline in patients with cardiovascular disease.
- A feasibility study of varenicline for smoking cessation in bipolar patients with subsyndromal depression.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Tobacco exposure in children and adolescents with chronic kidney disease: parental behavior and knowledge. A study from the Midwest Pediatric Nephrology Consortium.
- [Analysis of tobacco-related knowledge, attitude and related factors among college students in Guangzhou city].
- Effect of Bushen Yiqi Huoxue recipe on placental vasculature in pregnant rats with fetal growth restriction induced by passive smoking.
- [Impact on the indoor environment of allergic children of the medical counselor on indoor environment, after two successive visits at 6 months interval].
- [Prenatal factors associated with high BMI status of infants and toddlers].
Hookah Science News
- Effect of Shisha (Waterpipe) Smoking on Lung Functions and Fractional Exhaled Nitric Oxide (FeNO) among Saudi Young Adult Shisha Smokers.
- Air quality in New York City hookah bars.
- Smoking, awareness of smoking-associated health risks, and knowledge of national tobacco legislation in Gaza, Palestine.
- Comparison of end tidal carbon monoxide (eCO) levels in shisha (water pipe) and cigarette smokers.
- Prevalence of tobacco smoking among health-care physicians in Bahrain.