- Use for Cigarettes, Cigars, Smokeless, Hookah, Snuff
- First App of Its Kind
- Estimates Nicotine In Body
- Convenient Comparison to Cigarettes
- Equivalence in Nicotine Replacement Products
- Makes a Great Gift!
- Part of the TQ App Bundle
Quit Dipping App
E-Cigarette Science News
- Nicotine levels in electronic cigarette refill solutions: A comparative analysis of products from the US, Korea, and Poland.
- Vapers' perspectives on electronic cigarette regulation in Australia.
- We didn't start this fireless vapour: e-cigarette legislation in Australia.
- Electronic cigarette use among patients with cancer: characteristics of electronic cigarette users and their smoking cessation outcomes.
- Rules proposed for unregulated tobacco.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Interventions to increase adherence to medications for tobacco dependence.
- Comparison of the reinforcing properties of nicotine and cigarette smoke extract in rats.
- Varenicline versus transdermal nicotine patch: a 3-year follow-up in a smoking cessation clinic in Taiwan.
- Effect of high-dose nicotine patch on craving and negative affect leading up to lapse episodes.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Attributable fraction of tobacco smoking on cancer using population-based nationwide cancer incidence and mortality data in Korea.
- Transgenerational exposure to environmental tobacco smoke.
- Effects of active and passive smoking on the development of cardiovascular disease as assessed by a carotid intima-media thickness examination in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Surveillance of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in high-risk individuals by using regional lung cancer mass screening.
- The effects of cigarette smoking on male fertility.
Hookah Science News
- [Spatio-temporal dynamics of fishing effort in a multi-species artisanal diving fishery and its effects on catch variability: insights for sustainable management].
- A Web-Based Program to Increase Knowledge and Reduce Cigarette and Nargila Smoking Among Arab University Students in Israel: Mixed-Methods Study to Test Acceptability.
- Lung function profiles and aerobic capacity of adult cigarette and hookah smokers after 12 weeks intermittent training.
- Understanding Attitudes, Beliefs, and Information Seeking Regarding Hookah Smoking in Parents of College Students: An Exploratory Qualitative Pilot Study.
- The Use of Fluorescence Technology versus Visual and Tactile Examination in the Detection of Oral Lesions: A Pilot Study.