E-Cigarette Science News
- Looks like smoking, is it smoking?: children's perceptions of cigarette-like nicotine delivery systems, smoking and cessation.
- Efficacy of Electronic Cigarettes for Smoking Cessation.
- Electronic cigarettes: proceed with great caution.
- Correlates of use of electronic cigarettes versus nicotine replacement therapy for help with smoking cessation.
- Perception of e-cigarettes' harm and its correlation with use among US adolescents.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Pharmacological intervention of nicotine dependence.
- An efficient early phase 2 procedure to screen medications for efficacy in smoking cessation.
- Effects of short-term varenicline administration on cortisol in healthy, non-smoking adults: a randomized, double-blind, study.
- Effectiveness of varenicline versus nicotine replacement therapy for smoking cessation with minimal professional support: evidence from an English population study.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Passive smoking assessed by salivary cotinine and self-report in relation to cause-specific mortality: 17-year follow-up of study participants in the UK Health and Lifestyle Survey.
- Adult tobacco use practice and its correlates in eastern Ethiopia: a cross-sectional study.
- Acute effects of second-hand smoke on complete blood count.
- [Individualised Parent Counselling in Paediatric Practices for the Reduction of Second-Hand Smoke Exposure of their Children: A Feasibility Study.]
- Adoption and compliance in second-hand smoking bans: a global econometric analysis.
Hookah Science News
- Unconventional materials and substances used in water pipe (narghile) by smokers in central western region of Saudi Arabia.
- Recent advances in oesophageal diseases.
- The hookah experience: Stop them before it's too late!!!!
- Predictors of non- hookah smoking among high-school students based on prototype/willingness model.
- The Relationship Between Waterpipe Smoking and Body Weight: Population-Based Findings From Syria.