E-Cigarette Science News
- Adolescents' Exposure to Tobacco and Alcohol Content in YouTube Music Videos.
- Electronic cigarettes for smoking cessation and reduction.
- Electronic cigarettes and alternative nicotine products.
- The importance of product definitions in US e-cigarette laws and regulations.
- Risk Factors for Exclusive E-Cigarette Use and Dual E-Cigarette Use and Tobacco Use in Adolescents.
Cessation Drugs Science News
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Antioxidant effects of hydrogen sulfide on left ventricular remodeling in smoking rats are mediated via PI3K/Akt-dependent activation of Nrf2.
- [Effects of smoking on expressions of HIF-1? and HDAC2 in asthmatic mice.]
- [The changes in smoking related behaviours and second hand smoke after the smoking ban in Izmir].
- Second-hand drinking may increase support for alcohol policies: new results from the 2010 National Alcohol Survey.
- The Association between active and passive smoking and latent tuberculosis infection in adults and children in the united states: results from NHANES.
Hookah Science News
- Prevalence of Hookah Smoking in Relation to Religiosity and Familial Support in College Students of Tabriz, northwest of Iran.
- Waterpipe tobacco smoking: what is the evidence that it supports nicotine/tobacco dependence?
- Hookah pipes are associated with young people starting smoking, study finds.
- A review of air quality, biological indicators and health effects of second-hand waterpipe smoke exposure.
- Prevalence, Knowledge, and Practices of Hookah Smoking Among University Students, Florida, 2012.