E-Cigarette Science News
- Electronic cigarette use among patients with cancer: characteristics of electronic cigarette users and their smoking cessation outcomes.
- Rules proposed for unregulated tobacco.
- The Effects of Electronic Cigarette Emissions on Systemic Cotinine Levels, Weight and Postnatal Lung Growth in Neonatal Mice.
- E-cigarettes latest: users on the up but rules tighten.
- Adverse effects of cigarette and noncigarette smoke exposure on the autonomic nervous system: mechanisms and implications for cardiovascular risk.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Interventions to increase adherence to medications for tobacco dependence.
- Comparison of the reinforcing properties of nicotine and cigarette smoke extract in rats.
- Varenicline versus transdermal nicotine patch: a 3-year follow-up in a smoking cessation clinic in Taiwan.
- Effect of high-dose nicotine patch on craving and negative affect leading up to lapse episodes.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Transgenerational exposure to environmental tobacco smoke.
- Effects of active and passive smoking on the development of cardiovascular disease as assessed by a carotid intima-media thickness examination in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Surveillance of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in high-risk individuals by using regional lung cancer mass screening.
- The effects of cigarette smoking on male fertility.
- Prevalence and determinants of SHS exposure in public and private areas after the 2010 smoke-free legislation in Greece.
Hookah Science News
- A Web-Based Program to Increase Knowledge and Reduce Cigarette and Nargila Smoking Among Arab University Students in Israel: Mixed-Methods Study to Test Acceptability.
- Lung function profiles and aerobic capacity of adult cigarette and hookah smokers after 12 weeks intermittent training.
- Understanding Attitudes, Beliefs, and Information Seeking Regarding Hookah Smoking in Parents of College Students: An Exploratory Qualitative Pilot Study.
- The Use of Fluorescence Technology versus Visual and Tactile Examination in the Detection of Oral Lesions: A Pilot Study.
- Prevalence of Dokha Use among Secondary School Students in Ajman, United Arab Emirates.