Cessation Drugs Science News
- Bupropion-Varenicline Interactions and Nicotine Self-Administration Behavior in Rats.
- Varenicline disrupts prepulse inhibition only in high-inhibitory rats.
- Real-life effectiveness of smoking-cessation treatments in general practice clinics in Denmark. The Escape Smoke project.
- Larval zebrafish model for FDA-approved drug repositioning for tobacco dependence treatment.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- [Smoking related behaviours in Izmir].
- Joint Association of Active and Passive Smoking with Psychiatric Distress and Violence Behaviors in a Representative Sample of Iranian Children and Adolescents: the CASPIAN-IV Study.
- Tobacco use and smoking cessation among third-year dental students in southern Brazil.
- "I don't mind damaging my own body" A qualitative study of the factors that motivate smokers to quit.
- Effects of tobacco smoke on PC12 cell neurodifferentiation are distinct from those of nicotine or benzo[a]pyrene.
Hookah Science News
- [Severe recurrent carbon monoxide poisoning caused by smoking.]
- Pattern of shisha and cigarette smoking in the general population in malaysia.
- Hookah use predicts cigarette smoking progression among college smokers.
- Waterpipe Tobacco Smoking in the United States: Findings from the National Adult Tobacco Survey.
- Which Nicotine Products Are Gateways to Regular Use?: First-Tried Tobacco and Current Use in College Students.