E-Cigarette Science News
- EU Tobacco Products Directive trumps debate on regulation of electronic cigarettes.
- Electronic cigarettes. Cardiology patient page.
- E-cigarettes: a scientific review.
- Electronic cigarettes in North America: history, use, and implications for smoking cessation.
- Electronic Cigarettes: A Safer Alternative or Potential Poison?
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Reporting of drug induced depression and fatal and non-fatal suicidal behaviour in the UK from 1998 to 2011.
- Interventions for preoperative smoking cessation.
- The effects of varenicline on alcohol seeking and self-administration in baboons.
- Varenicline may reduce negative effect while aiding smoking cessation.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- [Determination of urinary cotinine of children exposed to passive smoking by stable isotope dilution gas chromatography-triple quadrupole mass spectrometry].
- NHS patients, staff, and visitor viewpoints of smoking within a hospitals' ground: a qualitative analysis.
- New experimental model of exposure to environmental tobacco smoke.
- Risk factors associated with high blood pressure in two-to five-year-old children.
- Cigarettes vs. e-cigarettes: Passive exposure at home measured by means of airborne marker and biomarkers.
Hookah Science News
- Perceived Harm, Addictiveness, and Social Acceptability of Tobacco Products and Marijuana Among Young Adults: Marijuana, Hookah, and Electronic Cigarettes Win.
- Cadmium and nickel in blood of Tunisian population and risk of nasosinusal polyposis disease.
- Effect of Shisha (Waterpipe) Smoking on Lung Functions and Fractional Exhaled Nitric Oxide (FeNO) among Saudi Young Adult Shisha Smokers.
- Air quality in New York City hookah bars.
- Smoking, awareness of smoking-associated health risks, and knowledge of national tobacco legislation in Gaza, Palestine.